Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in League City, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in League City from JetBlue Airways Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- MS Office knowledge
- Actively listen to guests, crew, and other staff in busy environments.
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English and multilingual are preferred
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Engages in preflight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.