Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kent, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Kent from United Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English; second languages such as Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, and German are an asset for language speaking flight attendant positions.
- You will be expected to serve meals, snacks, and beverages as well as to conduct sales of food and liquor in the most caring and professional manner.
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, food service, the aviation industry, safety-related positions, social service, healthcare/medical positions,s or the military would be ideal.
- Ability to proficiently operate electronic devices such as iPhones, iPods, desktops computers, etc. for the completion of required tasks during training and onboard the aircraft.
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas and be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
- Proven effective communication is essential in maintaining order in the event of high-stress situations such as aircraft evacuation, security threats, delays, medical emergencies, severe weather conditions, and turbulence.
- Ability to pass vision, hearing, and middle ear function tests, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
- Other requirements as set forth in the Flight Attendant job description.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- With the most comprehensive route network in the world, United requires our flight attendants to be available for assignments 24/7, including nights, weekends, holidays, extended hours, and on limited notice. Your ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial.
- Proven ability to work as a team and get along with others.
- Successfully complete a six-week and a half-week safety and service training program.
- You must be ready to fly domestic and international flights, be available for reserve assignments on short notice and be away from your base for days at a time.
- Professional appearance and excellent grooming standards.
- Dependability and timeliness are essential to operating our schedule and meeting our commitment to customers.
- Equally important: Have fun, see the world, make new friendships, and explore new cultures all while creating memorable experiences for every customer, every flight, every day!