Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Jersey City, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Jersey City from JetBlue Airways Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, and multilingual is preferred
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- MS Office knowledge
- Actively listen to guests, crew, and other staff in busy environments.
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Enthusiastically engages and assists patrons during boarding.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Engages in preflight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.