Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Henderson, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Henderson from Allegiant Air Careers. Allegiant Air Flight Attendants provide extraordinary service to our Customers and fellow Team Members.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to perform all functions as needed for this position.
- Must be able to attend a minimum of 4 1/2 weeks of training in Las Vegas and be willing to share a hotel room with a fellow classmate.
- Names on all required forms of identification presented (e.g., passport, driver’s license, and social security card) must match one another.
- Relocation after training to the domicile, if required, is at the expense of the applicant.
- Must be able to react quickly using good judgment.
- Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a tablet (e.g., iPad).
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Perform pre-boarding security checks of aircraft, customers, and carry-on baggage.
- Flight Attendants are essential workers that are responsible for the security, safety, and comfort of customers, from pre-boarding the aircraft until they arrive at their final destination.
- Provide support to other crew members and leadership.
- Provide direction and assistance to customers in accordance with government regulations and company policies.
- Ensure that galleys are stocked with service items for the trip.
- Complete international paperwork, as required.
- Document and file all reports, such as inventory and trip reports, as required.
- In routine situations, ensure that customers are seated and carry-on baggage is stored properly; advise passengers and confirm compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Assess and evaluate customers for the appearance of intoxication, COVID-19 mask compliance, and/or possible threat.
- During unusual conditions (such as decompression, turbulence, mechanical malfunction, medical emergencies, or unlawful acts by customers) take action to maximize the safety of customers and crew.
- Effectively communicate with customers, individually and via intercom, on information related to their travel.
- Attend to the special needs of any customers.