Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Grand Rapids, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Grand Rapids from Etihad Airways Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Actively listen to guests, crew, and other staff in busy environments.
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- MS Office knowledge
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, and multilingual are preferred
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Engages in pre-flight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.