Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Eugene, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Eugene from Spirit Airlines Careers.
As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience onboard any one of our aircraft. We have the youngest fleet in the industry and are looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! Sounds like something you’d like to do? We thought so, too. As a representative of Spirit Airlines, you will help our guests love and appreciate Spirit’s unbundled fares.
We proudly make it easy for our Guests to choose the optional services they value most. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction, and assistance to fellow Spirit Team Members and Guests.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial Flight Attendant training.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to shoulder level, ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to fasten a four-point jump seat harness without the use of extension devices.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be flexible and willing to relocate to a base assignment at your own expense in any current or future crew bases. Current bases are ACY, DFW, DTW, FLL, LAS, MCO, & ORD.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and holidays.
- Must be at least 5’0 (without shoes).
- Must have valid passports/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Must be proficient in the English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a polished, professional, and conservative appearance at all times.
- A driver’s license is preferred.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- Assist guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Market, sell and provide snacks and beverages to guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.