Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Davenport, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Davenport from Allegiant Air Careers. Allegiant Air Flight Attendants provide extraordinary service to our Customers and fellow Team Members. Flight Attendants are essential workers that are responsible for the security, safety, and comfort of customers, from pre-boarding the aircraft until they arrive at their final destination.
As such, Flight Attendants are on the “front lines” in providing quality service to their customers and representing Allegiant Air to the public. Just as important, Flight Attendants contribute to the smooth functioning of the business by accurately accounting for passengers and the goods they are required to serve them.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a tablet (e.g., iPad).
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to attend a minimum of 4 1/2 weeks of training in Las Vegas and be willing to share a hotel room with a fellow classmate.
- Must be able to perform all functions as needed for this position.
- Must be able to wear a face mask throughout training and the entire time on duty as a Flight Attendant.
- Relocation after training to the domicile, if required, is at the expense of the applicant.
- Must be able to react quickly using good judgment.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Perform pre-boarding security checks of aircraft, customers, and carry-on baggage.
- Provide support to other crew members and leadership.
- Provide direction and assistance to customers in accordance with government regulations and company policies.
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks of the cabin area.
- In routine situations, ensure that customers are seated and carry-on baggage is stored properly; advise passengers and confirm compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- During unusual conditions (such as decompression, turbulence, mechanical malfunction, medical emergencies, or unlawful acts by customers) take action to maximize the safety of customers and crew.
- Assess and evaluate customers for the appearance of intoxication, COVID-19 mask compliance, and/or possible threat.
- Document and file all reports, such as inventory and trip reports, as required.
- Complete international paperwork, as required.
- Attend to the special needs of any customers.
- Effectively communicate with customers, individually and via intercom, on information related to their travel.