Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Colorado Springs, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Colorado Springs from American Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, and complaint resolution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Height and weight must allow for the safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions (for example, must be able to sit in the jump seat and fasten the harness, move throughout the cabin aisle, and operate emergency exits).
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Able to attend up to six (6) weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Be fluent in the Dutch language or another designated language
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Follow applicable regulations and work rules.