Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Clearwater, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Clearwater from Southwest Airlines Careers.
What We Need From You – Job Application Requirements
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Capacity to resolve conflicts and passenger grievances.
- Relocate to meet operational demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Proven working experience as Flight Attendant or Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English, and multilingual is preferred
- Actively listen to guests, crew, and other staff in busy environments.
- Think critically and de-escalate high-pressure situations.
- Pass a background and credit check.
- Customer service-oriented
- Demonstrate physical stamina, specifically the ability to stand and walk for extended periods, as well as the ability to lift luggage.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Enthusiastically engages and assists patrons during boarding.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all passengers.
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Engages in preflight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Oversees and inspects the cabin, passengers, and facilities for safekeeping before, during, and after departure.
- Communicates emergency safety procedures and shows passengers where to find and how to use the equipment.