Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cape Coral, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Cape Coral from Delta Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and use of a food/beverage cart requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling
- Ability to sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74″ from the floor
- Willingness to accept an assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as dictated by the needs of the operation
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Must be willing to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What You Have to do as a Flight Attendant
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment