Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines Jobs – Flight Attendant Jobs in Seattle, WA, USA
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding guest with their carry on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell and provide snacks and beverages to guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights..
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
To apply for this job please visit usacareerpost.com.