If You are Looking for Jobs in Brisbane, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Brisbane. As Australia’s largest regional airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas Airways, QantasLink continues to build connections with people from all walks of life, in all parts of Australia. It is a special feeling.
These smaller businesses are an important part of the Qantas Group, so no matter where you fit in we come together with pride to deliver the best and safest experience for our customers. You’ll spend plenty of time in the sky and have an opportunity to check out those great regional communities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance.
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help, such as children traveling alone, nervous flyers, or people who may not have English as their first language.
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm, and safe way.
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages, and any other assistance they may need on board.
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired).
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process.
- Strong commitment to customer service and recent experience in a face-to-face role.
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Brisbane Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.