Website First Officer
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this First Officer Job vacancy in Orlando. Since its founding, JetBlue has been a travel provider on a mission to inspire humanity. We accomplish this by welcoming onboard people who live our Core Values: Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun. We’re excited to be looking for individuals ready to take off on a new journey as First Officers at JetBlue. The First Officer is responsible for assisting the Pilot in Command with the safe, consistent outcome of a flight.
The First Officer has an integral role in ensuring a positive JetBlue experience for our Customers and fellow Crewmembers by displaying a commitment to our five core values In addition, the First Officer maintains compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and JetBlue Airways policies procedures and risk controls..
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a First Officer
- Provide an excellent experience for all Customers and uphold the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
- Work with fellow JetBlue Crewmembers and/or Business Partners to ensure a team approach to proactively solve Customer and/or operational challenges
- Maintain skills, training and qualifications in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Identify safety and security concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) and Safety Action Report (SAR)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Currently in possession of a U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas to freely enter and exit, without restrictions, to all JetBlue destinations. All passport holders should have a minimum of 6 months validity remaining at the time of application.
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Three reference letters from Pilots who can personally attest to the candidate’s flying skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and the ability to use browsers effectively including iOS
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete and continuous fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to report within 2 hours of notice to assigned base location
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Flight Crewmember Uniform Appearance Standards
- Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices
- Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US, 32827 Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.