If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this First Officer Job vacancy in Orlando. Since its founding, JetBlue has been a travel provider on a mission to inspire humanity. We accomplish this by welcoming onboard people who live our Core Values: Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun. We’re excited to be looking for individuals ready to take off on a new journey as First Officers at JetBlue.
The First Officer is responsible for assisting the Pilot in Command with the safe, consistent outcome of a flight. The First Officer has an integral role in ensuring a positive JetBlue experience for our Customers and fellow Crewmembers by displaying a commitment to our five core values In addition, the First Officer maintains compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and JetBlue Airways policies procedures and risk controls.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a First Officer
- Assist the Captain in ensuring the safe outcome of each flight in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies procedures and risk controls
- Safely operate the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Provide an excellent experience for all Customers and uphold the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
- Work with fellow JetBlue Crewmembers and/or Business Partners to ensure a team approach to proactively solve Customer and/or operational challenges
- Maintain skills, training, and qualifications in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Identify and recall JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy, Security Policy, and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and security concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) and Safety Action Report (SAR)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with an airplane category and multiengine class ratings (Unrestricted)
- 1500 hours TT, with a minimum of 500 hours in fixed-wing airplanes
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Currently in possession of a U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas to freely enter and exit, without restrictions, to all JetBlue destinations.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US, 32827 Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.