If You are Looking for Jobs in Collingwood, Check out this Finance System Accountant Job vacancy in Collingwood. Jetstar thrives on innovation! We are always looking to employ ambitious and proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently.
You will be encouraged to think innovatively whilst developing and maintaining best practice. What’s more, this role will see you working as part of a broader group Jetstar and Qantas structure.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Finance System Accountant
- Support month-end financial activities for finance business partners.
- Assisting with preparation of financial Forecasting and budgeting activities for the business
- Experienced in implementing rolling forecasts in TM1 Planning Analytics or any other planning tools like Oracle Hyperion, SAP etc.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analysing and responding to the finance enquires on the system data by interpreting the data
- Gather and document functional and non-functional requirements pertaining to TM1 Planning Models along with relevant business processes
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in IBM TM1 Planning Analytics or any other planning tools like Oracle Hyperion or SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Experience in Power BI reporting is preferred but not essential
- Willingness to learn new technology and work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : Collingwood, Melbourne Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit qantas.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.