Website Emirates Careers
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Finance Officer Job vacancy in London.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Finance Officer
- Responsible for accounting and finance functions relating to expenses, accounts payable, banking, etc. for Emirates Holidays in UK&I, Germany, and Scandinavia.
- Responsible for managing the Accounts Payable function and ensuring the accurate and timely processing/reconciliation of financial transactions, as per EKH’s financial procedures and in adherence with local legislation.
- Ensure rate verification is performed on invoices in a timely way.
- Review supplier templates to ensure data is accurate and updated so that invoices are processed to the correct category and expense.
- Control the payables function to ensure that payments are appropriately authorized, an accurate/ timely credit period is fully availed of and supplier dues are paid if only fully justified.
- Ensure invoices received from suppliers are processed in a timely fashion, to accurately reflect EKH’s liabilities to creditors.
- Perform month-on-month and year-on-year expense analysis monthly to present to the Finance Manager. Ensure the reason for variances is clearly documented.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Advanced accounting knowledge and skills with advanced analytical ability.
- Able to demonstrate ability in coaching, motivating, and developing staff.
- Used to working in a large multinational and dealing with stakeholders in different countries.
- Proven ability to organize a busy work schedule and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of taxation, statutory and compliance requirements.
- Ability to function independently within an established framework and be practical and innovative.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Tour Operator accounting procedures and familiarity with CAA/ABTA/ATOL regulations would be advantageous.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Careers Location : London, UK Job Type : Full-Time