Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Events Executive Job vacancy in Crawley. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe that everyone can take on the world, and it’s our vision to become the most loved travel company. As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Events Executive
- Being the first point of contact for all events queries across the company.
- Managing key internal stakeholder requirements from agreeing on objectives, creating the initial brief through to concept and ideas, and production and event delivery.
- Handle budgets effectively and an evaluation process for events ensuring standard methodology.
- Deliver brand solutions, building community in line with Virgin Atlantic’s high standards for creativity, innovation, and value.
- Handle the company’s promotional crew program ensuring our people represent our brand at every event and community touch point.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Confidence and experience in dealing with internal collaborators and external agencies and suppliers are needed, as well as creativity.
- A collaborative teammate who can build consensus and work in partnership with teams with varied strengths across the business.
- Experience in events working client or agency side for leading blue-chip brands
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, self-prioritize, and parallel-track multiple results.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.