Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this VIP Service Agent Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. In this role you will work in a shift based environment where you will handle and manage all bookings and related travel journeys for Team’s customer circle VIP, CIP, Khaas/Exclusive members and Residence.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a VIP Service Agent
- Manage all redemption bookings, enquiries and requests related to Etihad Guest for the Team’s customer circle
- Handle all special requests for Team’s customer circle in coordination with other service delivery areas
- Take immediate service recovery decisions and determine quick-fixes to put issues related to guests’ travel experience right, and to resolve major and minor issues.
- Manage the entire travel journey related to Team’s customer circle or Residence bookings across the global Etihad network. This task includes strong relationship building with service delivery areas and influencing skills to ensure first class handling
- Manage guests’ email/queue, produce daily shift reports and ensure proper handover of tasks to the next shift.
- Maintain guests’ travel preferences data base and manage the delivery on all their journeys
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education to at least secondary level/ high school graduation is required, preferably with courses in Sabre reservation and ticketing. “Sales force system is advantage.”
- Post holder must have 3+ years contact centre experience/customer service experience within the travel industry.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time