Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Store Assistant Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes and organize small teams within specific areas of Stores operation.
To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Store Assistant
- Ensure that all stock transactions are accurately maintained.
- That system inventory matches physical stock on hand and that all receipts and issues of inventory items are captured on the ERP operating system.
- Provide cover and support as required, in all areas of the daily operation within the department.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation to support Stores processes – stock control, hygiene, accounts, internal controls and all other relevant documentation, is accurately completed and that records are well maintained for the required period of time.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Completion of formal secondary education and ideally additional qualifications and training in a related field.
- English proficiency required.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience in airlines inventory, Bonded and food warehousing, experience in working in Freezers and Chillers, experience in driving a forklift (with license)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word required.
- Experience working with ERP/Inventory software/SAP is mandatory.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time