Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Milwaukee, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Milwaukee. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, and clean and service aircraft lavatories.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver the baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
Job Details Company Name: Envoy Air Location : US-WI-Milwaukee Job Type : Full-Time