Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Hub Administration Supervisor Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Hub Administration Supervisor
- Responsible for staffing oversight and scheduling for all employees
- Responsible for auditing and processing airport badges, customs seals, and other airport items
- Responsible and oversight of administrative duties for injuries, leaves, and hiring processes
- Maintains supplies/inventory control logs.
- Prepares customer correspondence investigates discrepancies and compiles statistical data for reports.
- Responsibilities also include agent observations and associated activities, facilitating local training programs, scheduling, and manpower utilization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- May be subjected to engine fumes, vehicle emissions, dust, engine noise, and de-icing fluids
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on time, and be self-motivated
- Minimum age of 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; college degree preferred
- Valid state driver’s license
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language and in Caribbean bases, Spanish is preferred.
- Demonstrates above-average qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment
Job Details Company Name: Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time