Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this customer Service Airport Agent Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Airport Agent
- Create a positive start to a passenger’s trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, and calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with American Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on time
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired, and unsuspended driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from qualifying for this position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be customer-focused, detail-oriented, and interested in the airline industry
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.