Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Automotive Mechanic Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Automotive Mechanic
- The Automotive/Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
- Performs the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot and diagnose in order to disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any automotive and ground equipment, machinery, accessories, and parts.
- Maintains equipment within the facility such as aircraft tugs, tow tractors, belt loaders, power units, and company vehicles.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired, and unsuspended driver’s license
- Trade certification as an Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, or twelve (12) months of experience in one or more of the maintenance trades
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white, and blue
- Lift items weighing up to 100 lbs.
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Los Angeles Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.