Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Engineering Analyst Job vacancy in Heathrow. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need.
We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Engineering Analyst
- Develop and deliver dynamic dashboards and reports at various levels (e.g. aircraft, product, maintenance task).
- Curate data sources to provide more efficient, up-to-date, relevant, and accessible information to the business.
- Provide practical recommendations to support the development of our Reliability programs, providing easy access tools that deliver clear insights and items for our teams to focus on.
- Accessing our data at the source, to figure out the best inputs for new Key Performance Indicators
- Utilising our analytics tools (PowerBI) to deliver excellence in reporting.
- Work on and own assigned projects on engineering and maintenance-related initiatives including planning, research, and implementation, to provide our teams with full ‘idea to delivery’ reporting solutions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional numerical skills and good attention to detail (essential)
- The ability to communicate complex messages to various audiences (essential)
- Advanced Excel skills (essential)
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of using analytical and visualization including Tableau or QLIK, (essential) & Power BI (desirable)
- Experience in querying databases using SQL and combining using ETL tools such as ADF or Alteryx (desirable)
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : LHR Hangar, Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.