If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Engine Repairs Account Representative Job vacancy in Orlando. The Engine Repairs Account Rep coordinates repair activities and monitors Business Partner commercial performance for the repair of JetBlue Engines and APUs. This position ensures Engines and APUs receive high-quality repairs, establish Business Partner accountability, and supports the achievement of JetBlue’s CASM goals.
As part of Business Partner management, the Rep analyzes data, identifies performance and warranty issues, and implements corrective action plans with the Business Partner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Engine Repairs Account Representative
- Coordinates parts/component movement to support engines in the shop
- Reviews Business Partner inventory to support audit compliance
- Reviews and negotiates repair, modification, and overhaul cost quotes
- Ensures compliance of the repair process with internal controls and the JetBlue General Maintenance Manual (GMM)
- Communicates engine redeliveries and shares shop records with JetBlue stakeholders
- Coordinates with Business Partners to correct Aircraft Records, Quality Control, and Powerplant Maintenance documentation issues
- Coordinates loan and lease Engine and APU procurement with the Engine Programs team
- Supports JetBlue Engine Heavy MX Engineering to facilitate work scope creation
- Responds to requests from JetBlue stakeholders regarding Powerplant repair issues, warranty claims, safety investigations, and Powerplant damage (FOD/DOD) events
- Performs invoice review for all Powerplant repairs for accuracy and compliance with maintenance agreement terms, conditions, and pricing
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and project management skills
- Available for occasional overnight (up to 20%)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- In possession of a valid travel document with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US, Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.