To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans. Work as part of a team to achieve individual, station, and network Commercial objectives. If You are Looking for Jobs in Tunis, Check out this Customer Sales & Service Agent Job vacancy in Tunis.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Sales & Service Agent
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities, and promoting all Emirates related products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end-of-day sales and banking monies received.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements, and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Keep abreast of Emirates Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
- Retail Office only
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advice and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfill Emirate’s online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent. 2+ years in a contact center or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail. Other languages besides English: As some Contact Centres deal with multi-lingual calls, fluency in a required language will be advantageous.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Tunis, Tunisia Job Type : Full-Time