If You are Looking for Jobs in Singapore, Check out this SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE Job vacancy in Singapore. To achieve agreed sales revenue targets by developing and maintaining an effective professional relationship with travel agents, corporate houses, associations, and the various stakeholders in these segments. Manage the growth of assigned sales portfolio of trade agencies/chains by executing sales activity, maintaining strong relationships, providing support/information, and identifying/recommending new opportunities and products to expand Emirate’s market share/revenue.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
- Ensuring revenue target achievement through focused sales activity including sales call planning and management within set company guidelines, identification and management of opportunities, and business planning through review of sales performance data (e.g. MIDT).
- Closely monitor revenue results and account potential and recommend and implement actions as necessary to maximize revenue.
- Gather market intelligence with assigned segments and monitor industry developments and competitor activity.
- Generate sales leads by using various business intelligence tools, qualify them, and try to convert them.
- Ensure market and account development is part of daily activity by identifying leads, visiting new clients, and engaging existing ones.
- Actively investigate and report competitor activity within the territory and consider EK response in coordination with local and global sales teams.
- For key specialty agents/chains, develop and execute an account strategy/plan and conduct regular formal account reviews.
- Evaluate, negotiate and put forward incentive and corporate deals for selected accounts, implement the contract and assess effectiveness.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in professional sales and client relationship management, preferably within the Airline or Travel Industry.
- Proven track record in driving incremental revenue through effective business development, influencing and negotiation practices, and lead generation and prospect management.
- Ability to interpret data, identify opportunities or threats and translate it into required actions.
- Previous CRM (e.g./ Salesforce.com) and CRS experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the confidence to deliver key information to a large audience.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Singapore, Singapore Job Type : Full-Time