Website Emirates Group
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Cargo Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Dubai. Provide SkyCargo customers with a high standard of customer service at the import and export counter and express counter in the provision of information related to cargo products, rates, bookings, and regulations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Customer Service Agent
- Respond to queries from customers in relation to the import and export of cargo, from the point of quotation through to reservation and acceptance.
- Communicate with external and internal customers and suppliers to deliver professional services and products which conform to policies, procedures, and regulations to achieve service excellence.
- Provide system support to customers to enable them to navigate through SkyChain to track their consignments.
- Generate reports on sales and revenue and convey this to Revenue Accounts on a daily basis to ensure that correct rates are applied and payments are claimed.
- Compile data related to market intelligence, as directed by the Supervisor.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- Logistics/Cargo, Air Cargo: 3+ Years
- Experience in customer handling preferred.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Sky Chain and Calogi.
- Experience in airfreight and cargo handling.
- Knowledge of cargo tariffs, IATA regulations, SkyCargo systems, policies and procedures, and import and export rules and regulations.
- Trained in advanced cargo acceptance handling, advanced cargo tariff, dangerous goods acceptance, and special load handling.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Group Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time