If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Recruitment Advisor Job vacancy in Dubai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Recruitment Advisor
- Understand the assigned departments’ manpower recruitment needs and convert this into yearly Department Recruitment Plans (DRPs), which outline candidate identification and attraction initiatives.
- Support specific volume recruitment campaigns, i.e. (Cabin Crew, Customer Services, Contact Centre, UAE National vacancies, etc.) in both Dubai and globally.
- Agree with the hiring manager on the most appropriate recruitment approach using various channels to attract candidates. advertise vacancies (including UAE National earmarked positions) across the Group and write quality digital adverts to attract candidates across global markets.
- Guide Hiring Managers on the interpretation of behavioural evidence and influence selection decisions.
- Utilise available databases and technology, i.e., ATS, LinkedIn and other databases, to shortlist potential candidates including UAE Nationals and recommend the top talent to the Hiring Managers.
- Recommend appropriate recruitment and selection methodologies, i.e. (In-tray exercise, assessment centre, digital assessment) to support the identification of talent against each position’s technical and behavioural competencies and cultural fit requirements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- CIPD or any other HR professional certification
- Must be able to travel to cover recruitment campaigns.
- Familiarity with HR databases, ATS systems and CMS Systems
- Ability and willingness to travel more than 70% of the time is required.
- Experience with various selection processes (Digital Assessments, video interviewing, telephone interviewing, reference checks)
- Ability to conduct interviews using a behavioural competency framework
- Ability to organise skills assessment centres (In tray activities, work samples, presentation topics)
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.