Working under the direction of senior Airport Services colleagues, to represent Emirates and enhance customer service to both arriving and departing customers. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Colombo, this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airport Services Agent
- Assist customers on arrival and departure, ensuring high quality and professional customer service is maintained at all times. These include ascertaining the requirements of various categories of customers such as unaccompanied minors, customers with reduced mobility, etc. ensuring appropriate special services and facilities are provided to meet the special service requirements of the customers.
- Co-ordinate the airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines for eligible customers after arrival, and open the Emirates arrival information desk.
- Assist in, and if necessary, conduct, the preparation, and completion of pre and post-flight documentation and statistical information/reporting to ensure all data is accurately accounted for.
- Provide cover in the absence of the senior team members during leave/sickness/training as directed by the Airport Services Officer or another senior colleague.
- Monitor the arrival immigration problems, retrieve relevant documentation, and report accordingly ensuring adherence to all procedures about travel, immigration, and safety regulations. Monitor check-in including ‘queue-combing’ to keep customers informed of checking delays, identifying and giving priority to Premium customers, and ensuring service standards are maintained.
- Assist with, and if necessary, conduct, check-in, boarding at the gates as per laid down procedures, provide announcements, and carry out hand baggage removal, handling of late-to gate customers, flight coupon reconciliation, and headcount confirmation to ensure the safe and on-time departure of flights.
- Monitor baggage delivery performance against agreed standards, keeping customers informed about any delays or irregularities with their baggage to maintain an efficient baggage delivery service to customers and monitor file creation and quality of baggage services as per Emirates Standard Operating Procedure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum `O? Level or equivalent. Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Local Language.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Knowledge of Basic Fares and Ticketing would be advantageous.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 2 years? Airline Industry experience is required.