Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Spokane, Check out this Drug Abatement Representative Job Vacancy in Spokane. The Drug Abatement Rep is responsible for performing drug test collections and alcohol testing 24/7/365 based on the selected employee’s work schedule.
As a member of the drug abatement team, you will sign up for and complete tests of employees based on when they are working at your geographic location.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Drug Abatement Representative
- Administers drug test and alcohol collections in accordance with federal regulations, state laws, and the Alaska Airlines Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Enforces direct-observation specimen collections to include finding alternative support for the direct observation should the situation requires it.
- Determines when to declare a “refusal to test” based on regulatory parameters and reports occurrences to the Designated Employer Representative.
- Schedules tests of various workgroups’ complex work hours of varied employee groups and expected workload in assisting with scheduling of own work hours to meet business needs and established deadlines while ensuring the most efficient use of company resources.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience in a service-oriented role, or related experience.
- Lives within 25 miles (or a reasonable distance) of the designated airport location to support various and/or multiple testing needs in a day as determined by the operation.
- Drug and/or alcohol specimen collection experience and/or medical experience.
- Flexible availability and willingness to work varied hours from week to week including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays, and potentially overnight stays.
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate tense situations and maintain calm and composure when difficult scenarios arise.
- Excellent communication (e.g., verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and maintain confidential data.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Spokane, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time