If You are Looking for Jobs in Islamabad, Check out this Driver Job vacancy in Islamabad. To ensure assigned administrative tasks are completed on time and in an appropriate manner
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Driver
- Check car allocated to him is safe for driving as per safety instructions are followed without fail
- Make sure timely pickup and drop of RM-North at the desired destination.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed.
- Administrative responsibilities:
- To ensure courteous service is provided to all guests to the corporate office during interactions.
- To assist the Executive Secretary/Administrator in Adhoc administrative tasks as assigned.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Should have driving experience of 5+ years.
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- Must drive with great caution during periods of low visibility.
- Must hold a valid Drivers Licence in Pakistan.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must not be color blind.
- Open to all weather elements whilst driving.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Islamabad, Pakistan Job Type : Full-Time