Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Director Job vacancy in Chicago. The Director of the Chicago contact center (CHI) will direct a team of ~1000 front-line employees and leaders who work on site in Chicago and remotely in the United States. The Director will also lead our 3 contact centers in Latin America.
This individual should have a passion for elevating customer service and continuous improvement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Director
- Oversee all contact center activities and set the strategy to achieve best-in-class Customer Experience and meet or exceed company revenue and efficiency goals; establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with employees, union leadership, counterparts at other contact centers, and leaders in other parts of the organization
- Engage with front-line employees, use analytics and observe front-line activity to understand what’s working, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare budget, lead to target, and continuously look for opportunities to improve
- Hire, train and ensure the quality of new and long-tenured employees
- Build a strong leadership team of front-line leaders who support the company, coach effectively, see opportunities for improvement and implement solutions.
- Identify and implement creative solutions to problems faced by our customers and employees; continuously improve processes that will elevate customer satisfaction, drive efficiencies, and increase quality and revenue.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5-7 Years of Contact Center leadership experience or continuous improvement + leadership experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills
- Ability to model Safety and Dependability in all work endeavors
- Must have a working knowledge of contact centers and experience in leading large employee groups
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to be an advocate of United’s core values and principles
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.