Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Digital Technology Data Analytics Job vacancy in Chicago. The Director, of Internal Audit, is a leader of the Internal Audit function responsible for Digital Technology and our SOX program. The position reports directly to the Chief Audit Executive. This position plays a key leadership role in directing a team of 30+ audit professionals in the development and execution of strategic, compliance, advisory, data analytics, and digital technology audits and projects.
Special emphasis in providing digital technology audit leadership is performing digital technology risk assessments and managing audits, assessments, and/or special projects over information security, IT infrastructure, processes, governance, and compliance. The director is also responsible for the SOX program for internal audit including both strategy and execution.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Digital Technology Data Analytics
- Leads audit projects, as assigned, by the Audit Managing Director and Vice-President, Internal Audit.
- Responsible for ensuring timely audit project execution through the use of project planning as well as efficient deployment of resources to projects in order to achieve success and control costs.
- Ensures the timely follow-up to management action plans is completed and documents status; escalates when necessary.
- Advocates for extensive use of data analytics in the internal audit plan’s various projects.
- Ensures adherence to audit standards by the audit team.
- Reviews audit program developed by senior and staff auditors.
- Communicates with the Managing Director or Director of Internal Audit regularly to provide progress of audit activities.
- Strategize approach to changes in the audit plan, company strategy, or department goals.
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time