Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Desktop Support Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas. Desktop Support Technicians install, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software equipment.
Effective communication is essential for this role as the individual will interact frequently with front line employees, and will also be visible to customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Desktop Support Specialist
- Responsible for a broad scope of operational support and Install, Move, Add, and Change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, CS&S Centers, and airport locations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on operational equipment.
- Configures, installs, customizes, maintains, tests, and troubleshoots hardware systems with minimal direction.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to our Internal Customers.
- Provides packaging, unpacking, documentation, shipment, and receipt of equipment as needed for support of the enterprise.
- Provides bench repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and configuration of IT equipment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, or Information Systems, or equivalent formal training or technical certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years PC Experience or equivalent knowledge on PC Repair required.
- Minimum 1 year networking experience, installing and troubleshooting network gear required.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- To work at the airport, you must be able to obtain a Secured Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time