Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Seattle from Delta Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds
- Pass a physical ability test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess basic computer skills
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What You Have to do as a Ramp Agent
- As a Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customer’s baggage and cargo arrive safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience.
- At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success.
- As a Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircraft, in addition to being responsible for on-time connections by guiding incoming and departing aircraft from the gate positions.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, belt loaders, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
- Operate baggage scanners and computers to ensure baggage and cargo are routed correctly to the passenger’s destination.
- Safeguard Cargo, baggage, and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.