Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miami Gardens, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Miami Gardens from Delta Airlines Careers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Pass an extensive post-offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds
- Pass a physical ability test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Possess basic computer skills
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport baggage, mail, and cargo to and from aircraft, in addition to being responsible for on-time connections by guiding incoming and departing aircraft from the gate positions.
- Safeguard Cargo, baggage, and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Repeatedly lift and load baggage onto carts and ensure each bag reaches its destination.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Operate baggage scanners and computers to ensure baggage and cargo are routed correctly to the passenger’s destination.