Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Delivery Business Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to provide our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth.
Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Delivery Business Consultant
- building, testing, quality control, and deployment
- Executes scalable solutions for the long-term success of the email program and proactively prepares for the future and changing industry standards
- Makes recommendations on email best practices to drive Marketing strategy forward and follows through against promised timelines
- Is adaptable to evolving business needs and a changing environment, including email industry changes
- Understands big picture and impacts with a focus on future state; provides solutions and recommendations for issues pertaining to email deployment, IP reputation, and advanced testing scenarios
- Tells a compelling and relevant story that conveys well-thought-out recommendations; creates a point of view; collaborates effectively; presents with poise and confidence
- Understands and drives email requirements and best practices; recognizes gaps and identifies development issues
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to assemble emails that contain dynamic content targeting
- Working knowledge of pre-campaign testing tools, inbox monitoring, and blacklist/reputation monitoring tools, such as Return Path
- Handles high volumes of work with the ability to prioritize effectively and hit promised timelines
- Working knowledge of Photoshop techniques
- Communicates effectively by listening intently, questioning appropriately, and articulating clearly in both written and verbal formats
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.