Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Sacramento, Check out this Customer Services SupervisorJob vacancy in Sacramento. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on!
Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Services Supervisor
- Ensure adequate operational coverage; responsible for scheduling and manpower utilization
- Participates in operational conference calls, and station audits and prepares various reports
- Maintain a safe, dependable, and consistent operation
- Conduct Agent observations
- Schedule and administer local training including new hire training
- Investigates and resolves operational issues as well as customer service issues
- Will be provided company uniforms and must adhere to the uniform police
- Maintains records such as time and attendance, personnel files, and performance
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being eligible for this position
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Requires flexibility to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-CA-Sacramento Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.