Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Jose, Check out this Customer Service Supervisor Job vacancy in San Jose. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Customer Service Agents, Operations Agents, and Skycaps and overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Supervisor
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees
- Ensures all Operations Agents, Customer Service Agents, and Skycaps are properly assigned and utilized. Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
- Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching/accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
- Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to sufficiently use and navigate current computer software, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in airport operation office, gate area, jetways, and air freight facilities.
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes
- Ability to maintain alertness to moving vehicles and aircraft
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : San Jose, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time