Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oakland, Check out this Customer Service SupervisorJob vacancy in Oakland. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Customer Service Agents, Operations Agents, and Skycaps and overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Supervisor
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes to Employees
- Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching/accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
- Proactively reallocates Employees as needed and assigns rest and meal breaks as required
- Partners with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
- Ensures all Operations Agents, Customer Service Agents, and Skycaps are properly assigned and utilized. Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
- Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained
- Checks on supplies and equipment to determine that station needs are met
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally, via radio equipment, via telephone, face to face, via public address systems, and in writing
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach Operations & Customer Service procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Ability to work in airport operation office, gate area, jetways, and air freight facilities.
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to demonstrate high awareness of hazardous situations and maintain a safe working environment in addition to handling emergencies as needed
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Oakland, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time