Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Louis, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in St. Louis. As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different, and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!”
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen, and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations.
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not.
- We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 2.5 weeks in the classroom, and 1.5 weeks on the job.
- Many routes to success
- Most new hires start as a Gate or Ticket Agent, helping passengers check-in and board, as well as resolving any issues with travel that arise.
- With experience, you can explore roles in gate services, ticketing, baggage services, international flights, and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working on computers
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : St. Louis, MO, USA Job Type : Full-Time