Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Philadelphia, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Philadelphia. This job is a member of the Domestic Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.Responsible for ensuring a high performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching and developing front-line team members.
Also responsible for supporting their teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Creates an environment that cares for our frontline team members and celebrates the team successes
- Leads airport team to perform their work in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with Federal, state and local regulations including DOT, FAA and other government agencies.
- Utilizes Staff Manager and other programs (i.e. Prime, GETNG, SABRE) to identify and grant day of overtime, provide staffing inputs and tour reports
- Provides frontline team exceptional support through a variety of mechanisms in order for them to deliver superior customer service
- Coaches and mentors frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation and company culture behaviors
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Has USPS clearance or the ability to obtain USPS clearance. USPS has a five-year United States residency requirement
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Philadelphia, PA, USA Job Type : Full-Time