Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Customer Service ManagerJob vacancy in Chicago. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- Be a safety advocate: Look for safety concerns and address them as needed
- Establish team and individual goals in support of departmental and company objectives; Coach and mentor frontline team members in skill development, customer service elevation, and company culture behaviors
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with team members that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Effectively allocates resources and provides appropriate support to enable teams to deliver on operational goals in a safe manner
- Ensure the ongoing safety and reliability of our operation by conducting self-audits, observations, root cause investigations, and other related safety engagements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to monitor and assess the performance of self, team members, and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Chicago Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.