If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Customer Service Job vacancy in Dubai. To provide a consistent quality service to the customers at any designated area to all passengers at any designated area (check-in, gates, transfer desk, special handling and FMU) that is consistent with Dnata’s high service standards.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service
- Always adhere to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure all equipment used at the designated work location is in good working order and report any maintenance requirements to the senior management on duty.
- Ensure that all the requests and completion remarks are updated accurately in DMIS and that all charge notes are generated and authorised for billing.
- Generate a list of pending requests from DMIS to analyse advance work load profile.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, and when dealing with people from many cultures
- Some roles require one or more of the following: Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time