Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bentonville, Check out this Customer Service Airport Agent Job vacancy in Bentonville. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Airport Agent
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver the baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired, and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-AR-Bentonville Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit us-envoyair.icims.com.