Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Wichita, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Wichita. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries and resolving complaints and problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems
- Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Checks in baggage and Cargo. Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed.
- Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Wichita, KS, USA Job Type : Full-Time