Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kahului, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Kahului. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems
- Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must present a well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Kahului, Hawaii, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time