Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Los Angeles.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Bilingual language skills are required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
- Working in a fast pace environment
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Depending on airport location this position may work in various weather conditions.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Due to flight operations, Customer Service Agents work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays.