Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Aspen, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Aspen. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment full of variety that will utilize your customer service, critical thinking, and multi-tasking skills? SkyWest is hiring immediately for entry-level Customer Service Agents! No prior experience in aviation is required.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will provide excellent front-line service to our passengers. The result is a rewarding opportunity to learn many different facets of the SkyWest operation. Come join our Aspen, CO team!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Greet and assist all customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Issue tickets, assign seat assignments, check baggage, board flights and provide any other information needed
- Calmly handle situations such as canceled and delayed flights
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist special needs passengers and resolve customer complaints
- Communicate clearly with ground personnel and flight crews
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- This is a part-time position, starting at $16.00 an hour
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Aspen, Colorado Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.